BePortfolio WordPress Theme helps you build your portfolio on your own WordPress website using your Behance projects (and not only you can add projects and customize them via WordPress) in a few moments.
Itâ€™s perfect for showcasing personal portfolios, especially when you already invested time in publishing your portfolio works on your Behance account. Using the included BeDojo plugin, you can import all your projects in seconds.
It has an awesome custom animated concept starting from the preloader, frontpage, about page, etc.
Note: You can use BePortfolio as a regular portfolio theme, without having a Behance account and publish your portfolio projects right from the WordPress admin interface.
- BeDojo WordPress Plugin ($18 worth) included in the theme it letâ€™s you import your Behance projects entirely on your WordPress website
- Custom Preloader Animation
- Custom FrontPage Animation and concept
- Add your own projects using WordPress you are not bound only to your Behance projects you can add other projects on your WordPress website portfolio
- Clean and commented HTML / CSS code
- Responsive and Mobile Ready
- Google Web Fonts
- Back-End Theme Options and Advanced Customizer
- Custom Animated About Us Page
- Blog Pages
- Custom Multi-Level Menu
- Well Documented
- Behance Portfolio Contents Jan Baca
- Google Fonts Montserrat & Roboto Slab
- ET Line Icons
- Special thanks to Jan Baca for letting us use his Behance projects as demo content for the BePortfolio theme.
Please note that the theme comes without any demo content or images you see on the demo.
Show More Show Less